AC Refrigerant Refill Schedule

So you decided to refill your AC.

It is 09/16/2026 and I had to refill the AC it was not cold enough today and yesterday.

After a can of refrigerant to refill it myself from the auto parts store it was cold again.

Was less than 3 months ago in July I had to refill the AC during the hot summer.  It was like it was today not cold enough until a refill.

So three months in the summer heat is the schedule.  July, August and September.

Making the next refill in November if it stayed hot till then everyday.


Remove this cover of engine take off oil cap, find the black cap near the yellow dipstick and attach the hose of the can with the AC on full.
The can will get cold if it working.

While refilling and cold can flip the can over and over right side up then upside down and back for whatever we site reason I read long ago to do that 

The black spin cap is here.  Left to loosen right to tighten.  
Also replace oil cap so oil doesn't fly out during this refill.