Long Time Idling Causes Problems

Long Time Idling Causes Problems



After a Long Time Idling I had my steering wheel clicking like it was a CV going bad 
and the fuel mixer began to run rich and or lean I forget which.

Causes Problems

The noise was hard to determine it could be from the steering wheel shaft where it connects at the end of it or up higher or elsewhere entirely.

The Symptom:
1.)  Ran it, got hot in the engine bay, long time idle, then it made clicking noises.  
2.)  Day 2, ran it fresh and no noise, then let it idle long time about an hour or less and made noise again.

The Cause:
1.)  Could be some plastic in the steering column, could be CV axle getting warm?

1.)  Ran it, long time idle, began to hesitate.
2.)  Ran it more, wanted to break down, could be several things, like a 'purge valve' and other weird things.  Will update when I find that info I found.